Welcome to the Heritage Community College (HCCBC) website (hccbc.com). By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HCCBC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- Under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HCCBC’s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HCCBC at any time.
The materials on HCCBC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. HCCBC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall HCCBC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HCCBC’s website.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HCCBC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HCCBC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
HCCBC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HCCBC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HCCBC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By accessing this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using the HCCBC website. Heritage Community College reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time